North Yorkshire, England
£23000 - £29000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Contract Support Officer for a large Public Sector organisation based in York to cover Maternity leave.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the effective monitoring of the SLA / Contracts for the North Yorkshire, York properties working in conjunction with Estates Officers. You will work in conjunction with the Estates Officers in the effective monitoring of the SLA Contract and service provider performance.
The role primarily involved ensuring formal governance of the contract is in place and that the obligations and responsibilities within the Contracts / SLAs are met. You will ensure the relationship is managed and the performance, risks and payment of the Contracts / SLAs are managed effectively so that value for money and continuous improvement is achieved.
- Developed partnership working with the service provider to enhance the patient, staff and visitor experience
- Develop and adopt a standard approach and procedures across the Contracts / SLAs and monitoring arrangements
- To be the point of contact and liaison between the Trust and the service providers and continue to develop the service within the framework of the Contract / SLAs
- Provide the liaison between Ward Managers, Heads of Department and service providers with regard to contractual requirements and any matters or issues that may arise over the delivery of the Contract
- Provide liaison between corporate services colleagues, estates operational services and the service providers with regard to the obligations relating to the Contract
- Establish and lead monthly contract monitoring meetings between all parties
- Establish a quarterly liaison meeting with senior representatives of the Contracts / SLA stakeholders
- Establish and lead a Customer user Forum / Focus Group
- Liaise with Estate Officers in dealing with any specialist matters or disputes as they arise
- Maintain awareness of any Trust Policies which have direct or indirect bearing on the duties and responsibilities of the post and the facilities in general
- Ensure the Service Providers are familiar with and implement any new policies within the Trust which have an impact on their work
- Ensure the Service Providers are familiar with and act upon Safety Alerts
- Maintain awareness of new developments and best practice in this sector
- Implement and review audit procedures
- NVQ Level 4 / equivalent or working towards a post grad qualification in management
- Experience in monitoring Contracts / SLAs
- Experience of managing information provision in a customer focused environment.
- Knowledge of SLA processes and knowledge of Service Contracts and Performance Management measures and their application
- Quality Assurance framework technique and application
- Report writing and presentation
- Qualifications or specific training on contract management and monitoring (Not essential)
- Evidence of continued professional development ECDL or equivalent (Not essential)
If this position is of interest please apply.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.