Sussex, New Jersey
Amy Rita Swain
26 days ago
Contracts and Procurement Lawyer opportunities to join two local authorities based near Sussex
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Contracts and Procurement Lawyers to join two councils near Sussex. Our clients are looking to hear from candidates with a background in Contracts and Procurement who have a thorough understanding of GDPR in respect of Contracts. You will also have experience and be confident in Competition, Corporate and Commercial Law. The role requires candidates who have worked on a range of contracts such as Works and Services, Concession Contracts, Waste Contracts, Building and Construction Contracts and Back to Back Agreements. A background in local government is desirable but not essential.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice to clients on the implementation and application of GDPR in relation to contracts
- Providing legal advice and assistance to clients in all aspects of Contracts
- Assisting with drafting Data Sharing and Processing Agreements
- Carrying out complex drafting/execution of Commercial Contracts
Benefits of the role:
- Flexibility with homeworking days
- Part time options will be considered
- Working within an enthusiastic and supportive team
If you are interested or would recommend someone who is interested, please contact Amy Swain on 0161 834 1642 or alternatively email email@example.com
If you or any colleagues are looking to make a move into a new position, then we would be very interested in hearing from you/ them.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in public sector legal recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationships with employers in the public sector. Our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.