Manchester, Greater Manchester
£17000 - £20800 per annum
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an excellent permanent opportunity for a Contract Support Officer to join a well-established not-for-profit organisation based in Manchester.
The role will work alongside Contract Officers and the wider Contracts Team to enable timely and accurate compilation of funder claims, evaluation and verification of delivery partner claims, verification of core outputs and the maintenance of the data and information required to support funder claims.
Key responsibilities of the Contract Support Officer role;
- To evaluate and verify partner claim submissions, both expenditure and output and results.
- To verify delivery partner claims supporting evidence and thus ensure a fully compliant audit trail is provided to support eligible values claimed
- To review and verify delivery partner core output evidence
- To manage the receipt and logging of project Output and results evidence for assigned contracts
- Verify and compile documents and evidence required to support project expenditure
- To investigate expenditure and evidence queries, ensuring all the required supporting information is in place
- To maintain funder data management systems with supporting information
- Raising Sales Invoices for claims across the GMBS portfolio.
- Creating and maintaining appropriate filing and document management systems
- Where required, oversee the timely and accurate completion and compilation of timesheets and expenses documents.
- Review, collation and analysis of data/information/reports as required.
- To provide a high standard of support, service and communication to the delivery teams in terms of the Contracts Team core objectives
- Undertake general administrative tasks
The ideal candidate;
- Have basic understanding of finance processes, transactions and systems. (Desirable but not essential)
- Have experience of delivering accurate, detailed information to tight deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative prioritising workloads and tasks effectively
- Experience of a managing compliance in a highly regulated environment
- Experience of successfully carrying out an effective administrative support
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Contract Support Officer, please apply now or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.