£10 - £12 per hour
over 1 year ago
My client, a highly regarded law firm based in Manchester, is looking for a Residential Conveyancing Assistant to join their busy team on a locum term locum basis.
Your New Role
- Assisting the Conveyancing team with a mixed caseload of both sales and purchases / freehold and leasehold
- Opening and closing files
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Drafting legal documents
- Diary management
- General Administration
The successful Conveyancing Assistant will;
- Have at least 1 years' experience working within a Residential Conveyancing department
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Be available immediately or at short notice
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a long term locum assignment at a prestigious company. Please contact Katie Beverley at Sellick Partnership for further information, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.