£18000 - £23000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client delivers the highest standards and strives for excellence for their clients. Through their commitment to developing strong and long-lasting relationships, they have created the foundation of a successful business and achieved many prestigious accreditations including Legal 500, Chambers UK, Lawnet and Best in Business. This firm now has the need to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join the Residential Conveyancing team, based at their Maidenhead office.
- Setting up new files on a timely and cost effective basis to support Fee Earners
- Drafting legal documents
- Assisting the Completions Team with searches, organisation of completions, Stamp Duty and Land Registry applications
- Having direct client contact, via telephone, email and face to face
- Ensuring departmental systems and firm-wide procedures are followed.
- Assisting with a broad variety of administrative tasks, from scanning and copying documents to arranging meetings
- To keep technically up to date by training and refreshing courses provided by the firm
In return, this firm offers a competitive salary, a supportive and friendly environment with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.