South Yorkshire, England
£18000 - £22000 per annum
12 months ago
** NEW ROLE **
My client, a well-known practice based in South Yorkshire, is now looking to recruit an experienced legal secretary to work within their dynamic Residential Conveyancing team on a full time permanent basis.
- Strong secretarial skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy, friendly team
- Have an excellent telephone manner
Must have legal secretarial and experience working within a residential conveyancing department
- Dealing with checks, searches, online portals and post-completion work
- Assisting with a broad variety of administrative tasks, from audio typing to filing confidential client correspondence
- Having direct client contact, via telephone, email and face to face
- Ensuring departmental systems and firm-wide procedures are followed.
To apply, please apply and attach your CV to discuss the position in further detail.
Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.