£31000 - £39000 per annum + DOE
2 months ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a globally recognised Investment House in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Corporate Actions Specialist to join their dynamic and growing Investment Operations team.
- As Investment Operations Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring corporate action events are addressed and processed appropriately
- Processing highly complex corporate action events including the creation of announcements
- Determining the impact of complex events and relaying this to clients and investors
- Reviewing cash reconciliations, security and suspense transaction reviews
- Researching and responding to queries from Investment Managers, clients and internal stakeholders
- Developing documentation to be circulated to the market
As Investment Operations Specialist you will have the following skill set:
- Proven experience working at a senior level in Investment Operations
- Experience with Corporate Actions would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Investment Operations Specialist to join a company with a fast paced culture and unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers an excellent pension, 25 days holiday and a great benefits package.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Investment Operations Specialist role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.