Leeds, West Yorkshire
3 months ago
My client are a highly regarded regional firm who have an outstanding reputation for the innovative legal solutions they provide. Their team of specialists are award-winning, and recognised in the market for their cutting-edge approach.
This dynamic and supportive team are now looking for a Corporate & Commercial Solicitor to join their team on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate should have at least 5 years PQE in order to take on this exciting caseload.
This caseload will include:
- Managing a caseload of both corporate and commercial matters
- Supporting the senior management and assisting them with more high profile cases
- Addressing business client enquiries by both email and phone.
- Negotiating terms of contracts, and supporting clients to completion and post-completion actions
- Advising clients on infringement of copyright and registered trademarks
- Dealing competently with director and shareholder disputes
- Advising in respect of share transfers and share buy-backs
- Directors duties (including in the event of insolvency)
- Insolvency - implications for directors
In return for the successful candidate, my client is offering a competitive salary alongside the opportunity for genuine career progression.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.