£40000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 year ago
** Top tier Legal 500 firm - Central Reading **
My client are looking for a 4-6 years PQE Corporate Solicitor to join their well regarded department.
The firm is instructed by SMEs and owner-managed businesses on a wide range of corporate and commercial mandates, including cross-border M&A transactions, corporate governance and regulatory issues as well as assisting companies with entrance into the UK market and UK clients with out-bound investments and expansions into overseas markets.
Key skills & experience;
- Working on legal due diligence, amending and drafting Share Purchase Agreements and Asset Purchase Agreements, drafting the ancillary documents and Company Forms on Share and Asset Sales, Share Buybacks, Loan Agreements, incorporating companies, reclassifying and allotting shares.
- Additional technical experience with demergers, amending rights of share class, filing Company Forms, Section 77 Stamp Duty Relief applications, Deeds of Retirement and Deeds of Adherent and Cross Option Agreements
- Fundamental legal processes in amending Company Articles of Association, changing Company names, adopting new articles, forming Company Bibles and reconstituting statutory books
- Acting on Asset Purchase Agreements, reviewing and drafting Business Sale Agreements, completing due diligence requests, drafting ancillary documents and corresponding with clients, third parties, solicitors and accountants
- Drafting termination notices for management agreements, Share Exchange Agreements, Share Buyback Agreements and accompanying ancillary documents
- Acting on Share Sale Agreements, corresponding with clients and other parties regarding due diligence requests
- Advising clients on share sales and share purchases between shareholders, advising on restrictions and processes required in accordance with Shareholders Agreements and Articles of Association
You will be working with highly reputable Legal 500 Corporate Commercial Partners.
Market rate salary/ bonus/ holidays/ additional benefits
If this sounds of interest, please click apply, send your CV to Faith Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3997 9255.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.