Corporate Commercial Solicitor
0203 741 8189
My client is a full service law firm based in Suffolk, and the attentive and pragmatic legal advice they offer has stemmed their well established presence throughout the County. Acting for a wide range of clients, this highly-regarded practice's diligence is not only reflected in the positive feedback they receive, but also their Legal 500 and Lexcel accreditations.
Thanks to their success, the expanding firm is now looking for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join their team. The successful candidate will have a strong academic background, and will have gained experienced in Corporate & Commercial law within well-respected firms.
In the role, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Be competent in handling a caseload of corporate commercial matters
- Work under pressure to tight deadlines, and be very self-motivated
- Work as part of a team, and deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communications skills
- Build lasting working relationships with clients, and to deliver excellent client care
- Play an active role in the team's business development activities
- Contribute to the corporate commercial team's ongoing success
- Full driving licence preferred
In return, my client is offering an above market salary alongside a generous benefits package, and the opportunity to progress your career in this supportive and dynamic Company Commercial team.
If this sounds of interest to you, and you would like to discuss the role further, please contact Simon Cartwright on 0203 741 8189 or e-mail email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.