Manchester, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £29000 per annum + highly attractive benefit package
29 days ago
Corporate Engagement Officer
Salary: £24,000-£29,000 per annum
Duration: Permanent - Full-Time
A dynamic and fast-growing Public Sector client is seeking an experienced and proactive Corporate Engagement Officer to support the delivery of the organisation's stakeholder engagement and communication strategy. The successful candidate will utilise their technical knowledge in this specialist area to produce high-quality content across multiple channels to support the organisations visions and objectives.
Key Responsibilities of the Corporate Engagement Officer:
- Devise and deliver communication campaigns to support key organisational priorities for use by internal and external audiences.
- Support the management of complex stakeholder landscapes and deliver engagement plans with clear goals.
- Deliver all aspects of media, stakeholder and internal communication.
- Be a source of counsel on best practice consultation techniques and consultation delivery, providing appropriate briefing material and support to colleagues as required.
- Manage repositories, and independently collate and analyse data using tools, methods and techniques to produce reports to support the decision-making process.
- Communicate and maintain working relationships with a wide range of internal/external stakeholders.
Key Requirements of the Corporate Engagement Officer:
- Substantial experience producing high quality content across multiple channels with evidenced ability to translate complex issues into appropriate formats for target audiences.
- Knowledge of current communications methods and trends, including social media.
- Ability to communicate and present complex information concisely and to a non-technical audience.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Be an enthusiastic and flexible self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject or equivalent experience working towards a professional qualification and demonstrable experience of working in a multi-channel communications role, including media related activity.
In return, the successful post holder will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including: 27 days holiday, access to a generous pension scheme, access to various salary sacrifice schemes alongside flexible working hours.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Corporate Engagement Officer position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.