£90000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a top practice firm within their Transactional Services team. Due to the continued success of the Corporate Finance department they are looking to boost the team with a commercial, qualified accountant at Associate Director level.
You will have a strong North West based network which you would be able to bring to the firm, alongside the skills to develop established relationships. You would be a vital member of the team, with strong managerial experience and the opportunity to develop those below you. You will get involved with analysing financial data and identifying key trends behind the business, including performance and forecast assumptions and discussing these with senior board members. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Understanding the key business drivers, co-developing our approach with the client, agreeing value measurements with the client, providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions and advice
- Project managing teams and working closely with all members as well as forming strong internal links within transaction support and other departments in the firm, both in the UK and internationally, to form multi-disciplinary teams
- Planning, preparing and reviewing deliverables in various forms including written reports, presentations and discussions with the client
- Building on and developing internal and external networks through personal contacts
- Understanding the capabilities of the firm and look for opportunities to sell additional services to our clients
The successful applicant will be a proactive, fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ICAS/ACCA/or equivalent) with a strong commercial acumen and relevant industry or transaction experience. If you consider yourself to be a committed, driven individual, who can demonstrate the above skills then we would be pleased to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.