Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
over 1 year ago
Would you like to work for one of the region's leading accountancy practices? We're looking for a Corporate Finance Executive to join several of the Newcastle's Accountancy Practice firms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of high quality lead advisory and transaction support services to clients, supporting the Corporate Finance Partners and the team on a variety of transactions for the benefit of the firm and the clients it represents.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation, development and refinement of financial modelling to support transactions, business development, market research or firm admin
- Prepare supporting documents and reports for transactions
- Undertake market research for the purposes of supporting the CF partners and the CF team in its activities
- Researching companies and industries to assist in acquisition searches and disposal mandates.
- Assistance on running and administering transactions
- Present a positive image of CF both internally and externally
- Where appropriate, build relationships with clients operating as a trusted resource within the CF team and ensure effective delivery of tasks
- Attend client meetings and take supporting notes, minutes and capture actions
- Work with the CF Partners to ensure all CPD requirements are met and training needs identified
- Deliver any other appropriate tasks reasonably requested
- Strive to embody the firms core values and support its overall mission
Skills and Experience
- AAT qualified and/or qualified in a formal chartered accounting qualification, ACA or ACCA
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to plan and organise their work to deliver against challenging deadlines
- Strong and confident interpersonal skills with sense of humour
- Good MS Excel skills
- Attention to detail in work
- Confident and professional manner
- A desire and willingness to learn and to develop new skills and techniques
- Ability to manage priorities and liaise with CF staff who may often be out of the office
- A passion for business
- Highly IT literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet and other advanced computer based applications)
- Genuine excitement about working with SMEs and delivering M&A transactions
- A quick learner who is keen to acquire commercial and technical expertise.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.