Brighton, East Sussex
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Civil Service Pension scheme
6 months ago
£29,422 per annum
6 Month FTC
An opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join the Corporate Governance and Compliance team in a large regulatory body.
As a Corporate Governance and Compliance Paralegal you will work alongside the Data Protection team/ lawyers.
You will provide legal input and support for the wider Corporate Governance and Compliance team on a variety of matters
Other duties will include:
- Draft/ format legal notices/ documentation on behalf of the Data Protection team/ lawyers
- Draft/ Coordinate correspondence on behalf of the team from/ internal/ external parties
- Conduct legal research for the Data Protection lawyers
- Minute quarterly meetings
Required skills and experience of the Corporate Governance and Compliance Paralegal:
- A Law degree
- CPE, LPC or ILEX qualification
- Previous experience working as a paralegal managing your own caseload
- Knowledge of Court Procedures
Benefits of the role:
- A discretionary bonus scheme
- Competitive salary
- Performance related pay progression
- Opportunities for work progression
- Generous flexible work opportunities
- Enhanced parental leave arrangements
- 25 days annual leave
- Civil Service Pension
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply now, or contact Amy Swain at Sellick Partnership for a confidential chat on 0161 834 1642, or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.