City of London
£55000 - £90000 per annum + bonus, pension
about 1 month ago
Corporate Pensions Consultants or Trustee Pensions Consultants sought for a top tier Pensions Consultancy. Our client is seeking a number of Qualified Actuaries to enhance their Corporate and Trustee teams in roles that can be based in multiple offices across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Qualified Actuaries with experience in Corporate or Trustee Consulting to join a top tier Pensions Consultancy as a Corporate Pensions Consultant or Trustee Pensions Consultant.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Pensions Consultant or Trustee Pensions Consultant:
- Corporate Pensions Consultant: advising clients on strategic corporate pensions issues including benefit design, risk management projects and funding negotiations
- Trustee Pensions Consultant: advising clients on pensions issues including valuations, integrated risk management, risk settlement projects and GMP equalisation
- Leading day-to-day relationships with clients and develop these relationships
- Project managing large projects including valuations and factor reviews
- Networking and securing new business
Key Experience of the Corporate Pensions Consultant or Trustee Pensions Consultant:
- Qualified Actuary, either Newly Qualified or with some post-qualification experience
- Corporate or Trustee Pensions Consulting experience
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit strong Corporate Pensions Consultant or Trustee Pensions Consultant as soon as possible and are currently conducting a streamlined interview process.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Corporate Pensions Consultant or Trustee Pensions Consultant at a top tier Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.