£28000 - £32000 per annum
3 months ago
Corporate Relations Manager
London - flexibility to travel
37 hours pw
Our client are currently seeking a highly experienced Corporate Relations Manager
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with the Corporate Relationships Manager NE to deliver the Corporate Strategy that will contribute to the departments seven figure fundraising budget.
- Take responsibility for the Corporate Fundraising budget for the South East and report regularly on these targets to the Head of Business Development.
- Work with the Business Development Unit (BDU) to deliver the Income Generation Strategy and contribute to the development of future Fundraising and Communication strategies.
- Identify areas for potential new business and positively contribute to the future development of the BDU
- Working with the Head of Business Development take the lead on corporate fundraising in the South East, ensuring internal stakeholders are informed about and engaged in our corporate fundraising work.
- Support the BDU and colleagues in their work, positively contributing to and celebrating successes
The Successful person will have:
- Qualification to NVQ 3 or equivalent (essential)
- Qualified to, or willingness to work towards, the Chartered Institute of Fundraising professional qualification MCIOF(Cert) with full professional membership (essential)
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.