3 months ago
My client is leading Legal 500 law firm with a network of offices nationwide. Both an innovative and committed practice, their dedication to their clients is commended in their "Gold Standard" Investors in People accreditation.
The opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Solicitor to join this award winning, Reading based office. Led by a team of partners widely regarded as leaders in their field, the successful candidate will have 3 years PQE and have experience handling their own caseload in order to fulfil their duties in this role.
As a Corporate Solicitor, these duties would include:
- Taking ownership of smaller transactions, and assisting the Partners on larger, more complex matters.
- Focusing primarily on M&A work, but also covering all aspects of corporate finance including private equity, venture capital, capital markets, joint ventures and re-organisations.
- Providing an excellent client experience, and taking part in a variety of client and business development activities from the outset.
- Dealing with a client base ranging from large PLCs, private equity houses and privately run companies
- Drafting, negotiating and interpreting of commercial contracts.
The team is dynamic and vibrant with an incredible team spirit and are looking for an equally passionate solicitor to help them accomplish their exciting growth plans.
If this sounds like this could be you please apply now, or alternatively call Faith Kelly on 0203 741 8189 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.