Birmingham, West Midlands
3 months ago
My client is Legal 500 recognised law firm with a network of offices worldwide. A leading and commited practice, their dedication to their clients is commended in their "Gold Standard" Investors in People accreditation.
This firm are now recruiting a Corporate Solicitor to join their renowned corporate team, whose client base ranges from Fortune 500 Companies, to start-up businesses. The successful candidate will work on a mix of domestic and cross-border transactions, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, private equity and capital market transactions.
As a Corporate Solicitor, your duties would include:
- Providing clients with the best standard of service, and taking part in a variety of client and business development activities from the outset.
- Taking ownership of your own case-load, whilst assisting the Partners on larger, more complex matters.
- Dealing with a client base ranging from large PLCs, private equity houses and privately run companies
- Drafting, negotiating and interpreting of corporate contracts.
- Reviewing corporate documents, to identify important provisions and terms.
In return, my client are offering the a competitive salary and additional benefits, alongside the opportunity to progress your career in an international firm.
If this is the role for you please apply now, or alternatively call Jodie Beck on 0113 243 9775 to discuss this role further.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.