East Midlands, England
3 months ago
My client is a Legal 500 recognised law firm with an excellent reputation in the Midlands market. A leading and commited practice, their dedication to their clients is commended, and they work for a range of top-drawer clients, to include many household names.
This firm are now recruiting a Corporate Solicitor to join their renowned corporate team, and are ideally on the lookout fo an individual with minimum six months experience in Corporate. The successful candidate will work on a mix of domestic and cross-border transactions, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, private equity and capital market transactions.
As a Corporate Solicitor, your duties would include:
- Providing clients with the best standard of service, and taking part in a variety of client and business development activities from the outset.
- Taking ownership of your own case-load, whilst assisting the Partners and wider team on larger, more complex matters.
- Dealing with a client base ranging from SMEs, large PLCs, private equity houses and privately run companies
- Drafting, negotiating and interpreting of corporate contracts.
- Reviewing corporate documents, to identify important provisions and terms.
In return, my client are offering a competitive salary plus additional benefits, alongside fantastic opportunities for progression.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.