£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus,Pension,Schemes and much more
11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an Cost Accountant to join a leading engineering and manufacturing group. This role is working for an organization that is about to embark on a ERP implementation giving the Cost Accountant plenty to get their teeth sunk into.
Key responsibilities of the Cost Accountant:
- Standard Costing
- Material inventory and loan reconciliation
- Monitoring and evaluate financial data including product costing
- Liaising with operational teams and managers to drive efficiencies
- Ensuring standard costs are updated in the system
- Preparation of month end management accounts including detailed variance analysis
- Assisting with annual budgets and rolling forecasting
- Analysing depreciation and overhead to recommend adjustments to improve costs
- Balance sheet reconciliation and control
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.