Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting an experienced Cost Accountant to work within a manufacturing business within Nantwich. This position will be on an interim basis for around 6 months staring in May, however there is a possibility it could also go permanent if the successful candidate is interested.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Update current costing systems - largely excel based
- Implement NPD costing process with Sales/Operation teams
- Review options - e.g. new costing system
- Implementation of new system as selected
- Develop factory cost measurement systems (initially manual/excel, then integrated to new costing system)
- Customer profitability analysis
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Very strong Excel and system skills
- QBE or qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with all types of people
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.