£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established business based in Ormskirk is currently looking to appoint a Cost Accountant on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing construction team.
As Cost Accountant, you will support the construction team and be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly and annual accounts
- Ensuring accurate reporting of purchase invoices against projects
- Providing cash flow forecasts per projects to Account Manager
- Carrying out monthly contract reviews to investigate and analyse any variances
- Generating invoices in line with contracts and orders
As Cost Accountant you will have the following skill set:
- Previous and recent experience working as an Accountant in a construction environment
- Strong project costing experience
- ACCA or CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Excellent IT skills including advanced Excel
- Great communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Cost Accountant to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities, including study support you help you progress further within your finance career.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Cost Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website