£55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Our client is a fast-growing Financial Services organisation in the Warrington area. Due to recent financial investment in the company, the company now requires a Finance Business Partner to support on Cost matters relating to their technology space.
The Finance Business Partner (Cost) will lead on providing senior management with information as to the key drivers within the technology department.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the Finance Business Partner (Cost) will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Partnering with the software developers and data scientists to understanding the key financial drivers within technology in the business
- Developing and owning financial models
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders across different departments (with a particular focus on the IT department) in relation to budgets and project costs
- Producing reports and MI for senior management regarding costs relaitng to the business' technology
- Drivcing cost optimisation
- Providing in depth commercial insights to key stakeholders in the technology department to ensure maximisation of performance
- Driving initiatives for profitable growth by developing strategies and initiatives
The Finance Business Partner (Cost) will meet the following skillset:
- Strong modelling and analytical skills
- Business partnering and influencing skills: should be able to demonstrate a time when you have talked someone around to your way of thinking
- Able to translate financial information to colleagues within data science and data analytics
- Background in working alongside software developers in a 'big data' environment
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the North-West's fastest growing Financial Services businesses on a permanent basis.
The role offers broad exposure to different stakeholders, the chance to work within a high performing team and the opportunity to be autonomous in a newly-created role.
If you believe your profile meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.