£18000 - £22000 per annum + additional benefits
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Costing Assistant to join a reputable business based near North Staffordshire. The Costing Assistant will be responsible for supporting of the costing department within a well-established organisation.
The duties of the Costing Assistant include:
- Costing, checking and monitoring of products.
- Product set ups on system.
- Update sales prices, clearance pricing, special pricing and discount rates.
- Supporting month end process.
- Maintain analysis report of completed orders.
- Any other ad hoc duties required.
The successful Costing Assistant will have the following:
- Proven accounts/costing experience.
- ERP system experience and strong excel skills.
- Good communication skills and a team player attitude.
- Ambitious nature (if studying towards AAT, study support will be provided).
- Strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place immediately.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice