£25 - £45 per hour
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a well-established law firm based in Manchester where, due to continued growth, an excited vacancy has arisen for an experienced Law Costs Draftsman to join their team based in Manchester.
The role will be based out of the firms Manchester office.
- Preparing breakdowns for negotiation
- Drafting Bills for assessment
- Preparing Costs Estimates and Schedules
- Assisting in cost budgeting process
- Negotiating successful settlement of costs
- Credit control
- Archiving files when required
- Liaising with external Cost Lawyers when necessary
- Assisting Costs Lawyer with day to day activities and tasks as required
- Maintaining spreadsheets capturing relevant data
If you have any further questions about this role please contact Katie Beverley at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.