£15 - £20 per hour
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an interim Council Tax Debt Recovery Officer to join a well-known and successful Public Sector organisation in Nottinghamshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference and add value during a crucial time of year, and you'll be joining a real close-knit team environment.
Key Responsibilities of the Council Tax Officer:
- Proficiently usage of the IWorld/Northgate IT system
- Administer the Collection and Recovery of Council Tax
- Open, close and amend Council Tax Accounts
- Take payments and set up direct debits
- Trace absconded Council Tax Payments
- Deal with Attachment of Earnings and Benefits
- Determine liabilities
- Issue reminders and notices
- Handle summons arrangements
- Liaise with external organisations including Bailiffs
- Prepare cases for Magistrates Court Committals
The successful Council Tax Officer will:
- Have previous Council Tax/Business Rates experience
- Have a working knowledge of the Northgate IT system
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to perform to targets and KPI's
- Be a strong team player
This is an excellent opportunity to add real value to an already successful team. You will be joining an organisation with a real focus on their people and the services they provide, with competitive rates on offer.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.