£15 - £22 per hour
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been tasked to recruit for an interim Council Tax Officer to join a busy and growing Public Sector organisation in the East Midlands. This role will last until the end of March and gives the successful applicant the chance to join at a crucial time in the Organisations financial year.
Key responsibilities of the Council Tax Officer:
- Administering the billing, collection and recovery of Council Tax
- Opening, closing and amending accounts
- Processing payments and setting up payment plans
- Applying discounts, reliefs and exemptions
- Liaising with external companies such as Bailiffs
- Dealing with enquiries by telephone, face to face and written correspondence on all queries related to Council Tax
The successful Council Tax Officer will:
- Have experience of using the Academy ICT system
- Have experience of taking Council Tax Payments and setting up direct debits
- Have experience of processing payments
This role is an excellent opportunity for the successful applicant to add real value to the Organisation and would be welcome addition to any CV. This position is available for an immediate start.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.