6 months ago
My client, a top tier Legal 500 law firm is looking for a Court of Protection Paralegal to expand their team in Surrey. You would be joining a supportive and friendly team based in the heart of Surrey.
The successful candidate will be assisting on the following Court of Protection matters;
- Assisting injured parties
- Elderly clients and those with special needs to manage their property & affairs where a deputy order is in place
- Court panel referrals
- Personal injury compensation trusts
- Professional attorneyships
- Drafting applications to the Court of Protection
- Assisting with the purchase and adaption of properties
- Bank account and budgeting reviews
- Liaising with the Court and the Office of the Public Guardian
- Preparation of annual reports, billing and file management
You will be expected to run your own caseload to develop your skills whilst assisting the highly reputable Solicitors and Partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Court of Protection Paralegal to join an award winning team and further their career. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and great work life balance.
For more information, please contact Ellen Shone at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.