£38000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits
over 1 year ago
A top tier regional Legal 500 law firm is looking for an NQ - 5 years PQE Court of Protection Solicitor to expand their team in Oxford. My client places among the UK's 25 longest established law firms offering outstanding client care and trusted expertise. The firm in question have a fantastic reputation having been awarded Best Companies star status on a number of occasions and have featured in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
My client are keen to hear from Solicitors who have recently qualified but they are also interested in January qualifiers. If you have experience in general Private Client law but are now looking to become more specialised within Court of Protection, this role could be of interest to you.
The successful candidate will predominately focus on the following Court of Protection matters;
- Assisting injured parties
- Elderly clients and those with special needs to manage their property & affairs where a deputy order is in place
- Court panel referrals
- Personal injury compensation trusts
- Professional attorneyships
- Drafting applications to the Court of Protection
- Assisting with the purchase and adaption of properties
- Bank account and budgeting reviews
- Liaising with the Court and the Office of the Public Guardian
You will be expected to run your own caseload to develop your skills whilst assisting the highly reputable Partners with their more complex cases.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Court of Protection Solicitor to join an award winning team and further their career. My client are paying an above market rate salary with a great work life balance.
To apply, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.