£22 - £23 per hour
2 months ago
3 months +
Court Officer required to join a reputable London Borough Council on a locum contract for a minimum of 3 months.
Do to the urgent nature of the role, my client is seeking applicants who are available immediately or on short notice.
The successful Court Officer will be joining a close-nit and friendly team to handle the following duties:
- Preparation and conduct of rent possession cases from instruction to completion including drafting claim forms, particulars of claim and witness statements
- Providing high quality, timely advice to officers as required
- Representing the Council in the County Court
- Communicating and negotiating with solicitors, defendants, members of the public and others
- Providing guidance and training to client officers as required
- Conducting legal research
The local authority is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Court Officer with previous relevant experience for the role.
There could also be long-term prospects in this job opportunity as they plan to recruit to this role on a permanent basis.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chloë Cameron in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.