Manchester, Greater Manchester
£19000 - £22000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a temporary Credit Controller to join an well-established organisation based in the City Centre for 6-9 months.
Reporting to the Collections & Recoveries Manager, you will take on a variety of responsibilities whilst working alongside a supportive team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience working in a fast paced, hard-working team environment.
The key responsibilities of a credit controller will include:
- Responsible for managing your own portfolio of clients
- Full control and management of the company sales ledger
- Proactively recovering outstanding sales invoices as per agreed terms
- Proactively reducing the debt of days to improve company cash flow
- Posting cash received from clients to the ledger
- Provide weekly reporting to the Collections & Recoveries Manager regarding cash collection and placement fees
- Negotiate payment plans with clients to recover outstanding debts
- Follow the debt chasing process through to court action
Required skills of the credit controller:
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience within a similar role.
- You must have experience in using Microsoft office packages
- Ability to communicate at all levels in a professional manner
- You will be persuasive, tenacious and hard working
- You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and efficiency.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of CVs and are unable to respond to each appliance.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.