Credit Control Administrator
Liverpool, Merseyside, N. W. England, England
£19000 - £20000 per annum + DOE
0151 224 1480
An exciting opportunity for a Credit Control Administrator has arisen to join a leading financial services business in the heart of Liverpool city centre on a 12 month contract.
As Credit Control Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of client valuations
- Producing management information reports
- Authorising and releasing CHAPs payments
- Preparing client money reconciliations
- Liaising with internal stakeholders in relation to credit control
- Answering client account queries
As Credit Control Administrator you will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience as Credit Control Administrator in a professional environment
- Strong reporting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Control Administrator to join a fantastic company with excellent progression opportunities, competitive pension and flexible working.
If you are interested in the Credit Control Administrator position, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.