Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an exciting, expanding national organisation. Our client is looking for a Credit Control Manager to join their team in Manchester city centre on a 15 month fixed term contract. This opportunity has arisen due to internal secondment, and requires a driven individual to join their dynamic finance team. Our client is one of the largest retailers in their industry and have ambitious growth plans for the near future. This Credit Control Manager will oversee the Credit Control process for the entire organisation.
This Credit Control Manager role is primarily responsible for management of the team that chase customer debt, and to support Treasury & WC Manager in any project work and ad hoc tasks.
The Key responsibilities of the Credit Control Manager
* Ensure all outstanding Customer invoices are paid as per agreed payment terms
* Summarise the aged sales ledger by preparing weekly and monthly debt packs and reports
* Liaise with key stakeholders within the organisation to conduct monthly debt reviews
* Oversee Credit Control department, implement and measure KPI's and carry out regular reviews and 1-to-1 appraisals with team members
* Regularly review and develop controls and processes to meet business needs and internal audit requirements
* Act as main point of contact for external bank and business relationship
* Promote system development to further the controls and processes surrounding credit control
The Ideal Credit Control Manager
The ideal Credit Control Manager will have proven credit control and team management experience. They will have excellent delegation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with key senior stakeholders. Strong self-motivation and a tenacious attitude to work is essential. The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified or equivalent, however, other applications will be considered. If you or someone you know have the necessary skills or qualifications for this Credit Control Manager vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.