Manchester, Greater Manchester
£33000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Control Supervisor to join a well-established £200m turnover business based in Manchester. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will have full autonomy over the management of 5 direct reports including devising their training and development plans.
The business has performed well during the recent pandemic and continues to grow internationally. They are looking for a hands on Credit specialist and duties will include;
- Ensure accurate posting from various GBP and non-GBP bank accounts across numerous business divisions and sales ledgers
- Set and monitor collection targets by ledger, business division, team member.
- Reduce balance and identification of doubtful/ bad debt
- Debtor days: Reduction in value. Analyse and report to management
- Build and improve customer relationships to ensure quicker payment with fewer issues
- Working with direct reports to resolve difficult problems
- Extracting reports, insightful commercial and financial analysis of report and recommendations of credit limit values
- Potential management of large and complex customers
- Analyse current processes, recommend improvements and introduction of new processes including utilising technology
- Deadlines: Set, monitor and ensure adherence to deadlines for cash posting, payment promise information, issue progress and analysis
- Reporting to management: Introduce insightful and timely analysis for reporting to senior management for cash collections, cash flow analysis, overdue and problem resolution
- New system: Assist in migration to new system including data cleansing
- Continuous improvement: Across all areas
The successful applicant will extensive knowledge within a credit control function with a track record of leading and developing teams. You will be a strong people person with excellent communication skills Previous system change experience would be advantageous as the company is looking to implement a new ERP system this year. Multi-site and multi-currency exposure is also advantageous.
For more information on this role please forward your CV to Martin today. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.