2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an exciting, expanding national organisation. Our client is looking for a Credit Control Supervisor to join their team in South Manchester on a permanent basis. This opportunity has arisen due to internal secondment, and requires a driven individual to join their dynamic finance team. Our client is widely regarded as one of top law firms in the UK and have ambitious growth plans for the near future. This Credit Control Supervisor role will oversee a team of 3 Credit Controllers and be responsible for the entire collection process for the organisation.
The Key responsibilities of the Credit Control
* To supervise the workload of a team of 3 credit controllers across 3 systems
* Reading and understanding client ledgers and allocation of bill/disbursements payments in an accurate and timely manner
* Manage credit control / debt recovery processes and chase clients for overdue bills via telephone, email and letter
* Ensuring that clients pay within the appropriate timescales in order that monthly cash targets are met
* Dealing with clients and internal queries relating to bills and client ledgers, and producing daily cash and fees reports
* Liaising with principal lawyers and fee earners on a regular basis regarding aged debt positions
* Daily analysis of debtor book to produce details of forecasted payments, monthly aged debt reconciliation and bad debt provisions
* Effectively dealing with escalated matters from the team and training and developing the team
The Ideal Credit Control Supervisor will:
* Ideally have Credit Control supervisory experience within a law firm
* Ability to manage the credit control process
* A confident telephone manner and excellent organisational skills
* Excellent use of Microsoft packages, especially Excel
Strong self-motivation and a tenacious attitude to work is essential. If you or someone you know have the necessary skills or qualifications for this Credit Control Manager vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.