Credit Control Team Leader
Our client is a leading name within the Liverpool Professional Services market. Based in the heart of Liverpool city centre, our client is looking for a Credit Control Team Leader to act as a senior presence within the Credit Control function.
The Credit Control Team Leader will take esponsible for managing debt levels on their own set of accounts. The successful candidate will use technical skills to improve systems and processes, and enhance operational efficiency.
The Credit Control Team Leader will take on the following responsibilities:
- Take the lead on major Credit Control related projects
- Super User for the internal system
- Acting as an escalation point for technical issues
- Produce reports for senior management
- Implementing a strategy to reduce debt
- Training junior staff
- Being a Deputy for the Credit Manager
- Arrange regular meetings with senior stakeholders and non-finance colleagues to discuss action to be taken on overdue debt
The Credit Control Team Leader will meet the following skillset:
- Proven working knowledge of working within a high volume credit control environment
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiations and communications skills
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at different levels of seniority
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience of mentoring or coaching staff
- Confidence to lead a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team at a prestigious Liverpool city centre business on a permanent basis. The company offers clear career progression and competitive company benefits.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of CVs and are unable to respond to each appliance.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.