Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are looking for an experienced Credit Controller on behalf of a well-established organisation based in Manchester City Centre. The business has recognised a need for additional resource to assist with the collection of aged debt and are looking for candidates with previous experience of Credit Control in a fast-paced environment and working to tight deadlines.
The Credit Controller will take responsibility for:
* Approaching and contacting clients proactively for the resolution or collection of aged debts
* Legislative compliance of all cash receipts and transfers
* Managing key contracts with a short payment schedule
* Managing and chasing debt - variety of varied accounts - both high volume low value/high value low volume
* Managing a ledger
* Ad-hoc Sales Ledger Projects
* Reduction of debtor days
* Allocating payments
The Credit Controller will meet the following criteria:
* Proven experience in a Credit Control role
* Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
* A proactive approach to meeting deadlines and achieving targets
* Excellent customer service & telephone manner,
* A strong negotiator
* Relationship building skills both with peers and clients
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous Credit Control experience within a large organisation, be looking for a challenging position, and actively seek to achieve targets and collections deadlines.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.