£22000 - £24000 per annum + DOE
2 months ago
Credit Controller required to join a well established company based in Birkenhead. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Credit Controller to provide a professional credit control function.
As the Credit Controller you will report into the Financial Accountant and be responsible for ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times, alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
* Based within the finance team of 10
* Responsible for the collection of payments from customers
* Managing a portfolio of clients
* Following up and responding to customers via email and telephone with regards to outstanding payments and update systems
* Preparing reports and to refer any cases for legal action
* Providing support to other members of the finance team relating to customer queries
* Undertaking any other duties as reasonably required
Required skills and experience of the Credit Controller:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience in a similar role
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Excel skills
This is fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic company in modern offices.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Credit Controller role, please apply now, or contact Rachel Smith at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.