£20000 - £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join a fast-growing organisation based in Derby. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to perform all aspects of credit control as their workloads continue to grow.
The successful Credit Controller will be working alongside a small, supportive team on a permanent and full time basis.
The ideal Credit Controller will have experience in:
- Raising invoices and credits where required
- Chasing payments, overdue reports and internal reports
- Taking card payments over the phone and arranging payment plans
- Processing BACS, card payments and cheques
- Running, checking and sending out monthly statements
The ideal Credit Controller will:
- A minimum of two years proven credit control experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage own workloads
- Knowledge of other accounts duties
If you believe that you suit all of the criteria above, please apply now for consideration.
Please note that the closing date for applications is Friday 1st of March and only suitable applicants will be contacted about the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.