Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a dynamic, global organisation who require a vibrant, experienced Credit Controller to join this integral function. Following an exciting period of change, this well-established organisation has fast paced finance department and are looking for an enthusiastic individual join on a permanent basis. As a market leader in the property management industry, this organisation is looking for a tenacious individual to join their team and report into the Credit Control Manager.
The key responsibilities of the Credit Controller
* Responsible for managing your own portfolio of 2000 clients
* Full control and management of the company sales ledger
* Proactively recovering outstanding sales invoices as per agreed terms
* Proactively chasing arrears and reconciling accounts
* Proactively reducing the debt of days to improve company cash flow
* Allocating cash received from clients to the ledger
* Provide weekly reporting to the Credit Manager regarding cash collection and placement fees
* Negotiate payment plans with clients to recover outstanding debts
* Follow the debt chasing process through to court action
The Ideal Credit Controller:
* Previous experience within a similar Credit Control role is essential, preferably within the property or banking sectors.
* You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
* Ability to communicate at all levels in a professional manner
* You will be persuasive, good time management and communication skills
* Be able to work efficiently under pressure
* Excellent time management skills and efficiency.
If you or anyone you know has the required skills or experience for this Credit Control vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.