Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £21000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
A opportunity has come about to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join a global business on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Working within the finance team , you will take on a variety of responsibilities whilst working alongside a supportive finance team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience working in a fast paced, hard-working team environment and to take the next step in building your career.
The key responsibilities of a Credit Controller will include:
- Responsible for managing your own portfolio of clients
- Full control and management of the company sales ledger
- Proactively recovering outstanding sales invoices as per agreed terms
- Proactively reducing the debt of days to improve company cash flow
- Posting cash received from clients to the ledger
- Negotiate payment plans with clients to recover outstanding debts
Required skills of the Credit Controller:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience within a similar Credit Control role.
- Experience working in a consumer Credit Control envirnoment.
- You must have experience in using Microsoft office packages
- Ability to communicate at all levels in a professional manner
- You will be persuasive, goof time management and communication skills
- You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and efficiency.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.