South Yorkshire, England
£9 - £12 per hour
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an interim Credit Controller to join a well-known and successful Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference and add value during a crucial time in the organisation's future, with a potential permanent role at the end of the initial 6 month assignment.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
- Collection of outstanding debt from a broad range of customers
- Achieving collection targets set to help meet financial goals
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting on activity
- Managing incoming queries and devising payment plans/solutions
- Liaising with other departments and external debt collection agencies to ensure debt is collected
The successful Credit Controller will:
- Have previous experience of working in a busy credit control environment
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills as well as some financial systems experience
- Proven ability to perform to targets and KPI's
- Be a strong team player
This is an excellent opportunity to add real value to an already successful team for a long term contract. You will be joining an organisation with a real focus on their people and the services they provide, with competitive rates on offer.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.