Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£18000 - £21000 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting an experienced Credit Controller to work within a growing organisation in Stoke.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To develop processing of all payments of clients, working closely with the Company Accountant.
- Management of all aspects of the sales ledger ensuring customers pay according to their credit terms.
- Manage all forms of customer payments for clients, whilst maintaining up to date accurate customer's sales ledgers throughout the year.
- Develop and provide credit control reports - monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Resolve customer queries quickly and accurately.
The successful candidate will have…
- Proven experience of working within a Credit Control department
- Strong and confident communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Suitable CVs will be contacted immediately.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.