Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£19000 - £20000 per annum + pro-rata
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a part time Credit Controller to join a small finance team for a reputable business based in Stoke-on-Trent. The role is permanent, working 20 hours across four or five days a week.
The duties of the Credit Controller include:
- First point of contact for raising sales invoices
- Credit Control
- Cash collection/allocation
- Answering customer queries
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal Credit Controller will have the following:
- Proven experience within Credit Control
- Experience of Sage 200 (desirable)
- Excellent communications skills via telephone and email
- Sales Ledger knowledge and experience
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.