£21000 - £23500 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are working with a client based on the outskirts of Newcastle for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful Credit Controller would be of a proven Credit Control background with a track record in reducing debt.
- Contacting customers when payment is overdue
- Tracking overdue payments and conversations with customers
- Processing payments
- Producing and sending collection letters
- Initiating legal proceedings if debts have not been paid
- Bank reconciliations
- Producing customer statements
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous Credit Control experience is essential
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Free onsite parking
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- A competitive salary of £21,000 - £23,000pa depending on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.