£18000 - £22000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently representing a well-established professional services business based in Liverpool City Centre. They are looking for a Credit Controller to join a high performing team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The Credit Controller will take responsibility for:
- Managing and chasing debt
- Managing a ledger
- Allocating payments
- Allocating cash
- Investigating client money queries
- Client query handling
- Being the main point of contact for billings and credit control
- Working closely alongside accounts payable
The Credit Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in a credit control role
- Experience dealing with high volume invoices
- Excellent communication skills
- Good investigation skills as this role requires dealing with complex reconciliations
- Proven ability to manage a ledger
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high number of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.