£19500 - £22500 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join a well-known business based in Newcastle-under-Lyme. They are looking for someone to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. This is a newly created role and is ideal for someone who is looking to develop.
The duties of the Credit Controller include:
- Performing accounts receivable collection in accordance with credit and collection procedures
- Researching and correcting invoices, statements and letter for bad bill to contact information
- Reviewing aging schedules and maintaining customer contact as to collection efforts
- Reviewing and updating customer credit hold list
- Supporting the inter-co. sales staff on issues regarding credit holds, credit limits and payment terms
The ideal Credit Controller will have:
- Ability to work in a team and results orientated environment, with a competitive personality and a drive to exceed goals
- Advanced problem solving and persuasion skills
- Ability to multi-task, alongside strong organisational skills
- A positive attitude, with the ability to communicate and establish relationships with customers effectively
- Proven experience of the duties above
- Strong computer proficiency
If your experience matches the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.