Up to £23000 per annum
0161 834 1642
Sellick Partnership are representing a rapidly expanding client in the Cheshire area. Our dynamic client is recruiting Credit Controller to join their fast paced team. This organisation have an ambitious 5 year development plan to triple their turnover, and the Credit Control division of the finance department is integral to their development.
The main purpose of this Credit Control role is improve the consistency of cash flow within their own personal portfolio of customers.
* To chase debt through the means of telephone, face-to-face meetings, letter and email
* Regular review of aged debt, debtors and the terms agreed with customers
* Identify and implement any potential continuous improvement that will maximise cash collection and reduce debtor days
* Process and resolve any customer queries
* Carry out credit checks on new and existing customers
The Ideal Credit Controller will have:
* Experience of Credit Control in a business-to-business setting
* The ability to prioritise a heavy workload and work well under pressure
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Credit Control role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.