Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £21000 per annum
0161 834 1642
An exiciting opportunity has arisen to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join a Public Sector organisation based in Manchester for a 6 month basis.
Working closley with the Credit Control Supervisor, you will take on a number of responsibilities whilst working alongside a supportive team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience working in a fast paced, hard-working team environment.
The key responsibilities of a Credit Controller will include:
- Full control and management of the company sales ledger
- Proactively recovering outstanding sales invoices
- Proactively reducing the debt of days to improve company cash flow
- Posting cash received from suppliers to the ledger
- Negotiate payment plans with suppliers to recover outstanding debts
Required skills of the Credit Controller:
- You must have experience in using Microsoft office packages
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and efficiency
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.