£10 - £12 per hour
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a temporary Credit Controller to join a well-known business near Ripley, Derbyshire.
The role will be for a minimum of a few months and could possibly go perm for the right candidate.
Duties of the Credit Controller include:
- Collecting customer debt for a range of companies
- Issuing monthly statements
- Dealing with customer queries
- Processing of approved credit notes and adjustments to customer accounts
- Liaising with other departments within the company to resolve outstanding issues as appropriate
- Ad-hoc duties as required from time to time according to the needs of the business
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience within Credit Control
- Good system and IT skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to start at short notice
If you feel your experience matches this role's requirements please apply for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice